Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Welcoming animal maws of all shapes and sizes to share their thoughts and pictures.

Login with username, password and session length

Topic: Hello Maw fans!  (Read 8235 times)

Pages: [1]
Print
*mascotfan88

on: June 12, 2008, 08:36:20 AM Hello Maw fans!

Hi,
Just wanted to say a quick rrrrrooooaaarrr! I'm into Monkey, Donkey and Large cat maws. What tics your tacs?!
 Wink

MF88

* 3007.jpg (23.01 KB, 350x350 - viewed 975 times.)
*donk3ysmile

Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 08:42:13 AM Re: Hello Maw fans!

Hi! 
I'm new here, but I really like camel, all equine and TIGERS!!!  Does anyone have pictures of donkey maws?  I've been trying to find them for a while. 
**BlackHawk_848

Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 08:41:46 PM Re: Hello Maw fans!

I like alligators, tigers, big cats, and things like that. Birds and primates kinda freak me out.  Smiley

I used to march to my own drummer, but he quit the job........

*****Rodent

Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 01:53:19 PM Re: Hello Maw fans!

• Administrator
Hi! 
I'm new here, but I really like camel, all equine and TIGERS!!!  Does anyone have pictures of donkey maws?  I've been trying to find them for a while. 

Welcome to the Gaping Maws forums. Smiley

I've yet to get a donkey yawn captured.  Of course, when I go to the zoo, I usually avoid the 'petting zoo' section because of all the kids running around, and that's generally the only place you see any donkeys.  I'll have to keep my eyes open for such an opportunity though.

When you can't be number one, make the one ahead of you break the record.

*mascotfan88

Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 07:43:21 AM Re: Hello Maw fans!

Thanks for the warrrrrrooaarm welcome everyone! Special shout out to a friend of mine - JJ gapes a lot. She happens to be a fan of non gaping maws. We're still friends though.

Donk3ysmile, what's happening in your neck of the jungle?

Wink

*donk3ysmile

Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 08:37:20 AM Re: Hello Maw fans!

Hey cats and animal lovers!

A warm welcome to JJ gapes a lot! It's great to see how active this forum is getting!  And thanks to Rodent for the tips on the petting stations!  It's been a while since I've been to the zoo, just because I feel like the animals should be free in nature sometimes.  But these days animals get treated pretty well in zoo's.  Mascot man- one of these days we're going to have a maw photo expedition!

Donk3ysmile Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: